Saturday, September 22, 2012

HURMM....KPOP & KDRAMA ADDICT???

Hi everybody...it has been quite a long time I'm not updating this blog..and guess what??? My favourite list KPOP and KDRAMA growing bigger... now TVXQ already in my list...KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN...crazy about it. This group which also known as DBSK which had 5 members previously but due to circumstances...now just left as duo group. Now, time for they come back with CATCH ME...FIGHTHING Changmin & Yunho. Ermm I currently looking for their real account twitter...so anybody can help me???
cr to owner of the picture
Then, after knew TVXQ...especially Changmin...I fell in love with Paradise Ranch...so cute and adorable Changmin as Han Dong Joo ..so natural...I just fell in love in his acting ..the same feeling for Hyun Bin, Siwon and Donghae...

cr to owner
And for Yunho..I love to hear his laughing. I've been watching Win Win shows on KBS World..during interview with Boa...Yunho ..one of Boa friend...so adorable.. ok guys..needs to go now..will updates later..for more info of TVXQ and Super Junior...follow me @rihanmy





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...