Saturday, October 13, 2012

CATCH ME ,... INNOCENT MAN

Catch Me ... if you wanna...after two weeks listed in Music Bank...they still position no. 2...hard to defeat PSY which had so many points...for 8 weeks already. If PSY not in the list...TVXQ already win for two (2) consecutive weeks. However, this just my dream...and I will keep dreaming ...and believe...TVXQ will be number one.. FIGHTHING,.. hmm wonder when my Catch Me album arrive? 

Now..another drama that seems had take my breath away... INNOCENT MAN... staring by Song Joong Ki..

cr to owner

huh..first I saw his face in this drama...I thought I've seen he before...then I remembered that he one of Running Man team...ermmm yeah I noticed he during Running Man ep 27...because TVXQ as guests. But during that he just like a boyish...but in this drama..more like manly...and the story line become more interesting...and definitely I will watch it until final episode.

Yes..tomorrow..pre launch of ticket for Super Junior M Showcase in Malaysia. The showcase is schedule on 11 December. And I still thinking whether to go or not...the ticket price quite expensive and most of fans of Super Junior are students....luckily I now already working...I also hope that TVXQ also will perform concert in Malaysia during their world tour...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...