Monday, February 11, 2013

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends...so after working until yesterday, finally today I take my day off. Meet my friend at Mid Valley. As usual, Pancake House is my first destination when I go to Mid Valley for my breakfast while waiting my friend, Miss L.

 

I highly recommend for you to taste this pancake. Yummy...so smooth... Then while waiting for Miss L, I just wandering around Center Court and took a few photos of CNY decoration. This time lot of bamboo have been used.
Entrance

Maple Bonsai
Red Lantern
Great Wall
Cherry Blossom
Orange
Orchid...not original
Then after Miss L arrived, we decided to watch a movie. Guess what...today I able to watch Hansel & Gretel after postponed for past few weeks. For me, this movie good to watch but don't be surprise because not much involving feeling. But, what I admired about Hansel & Gretel are their effects, weapons, strategies and good to make this movie into TV series. 

Miss L said she likes to eat sushi but I don't like...so we went to Waku Waku...Japanese Food and this our second time eat here. The quality of food quite good. I ordered the same menu as last time...sorry I cannot remembered the name of dish. While on the way to Waku Waku, there was a Lion Dance performance. We took a look...and I enjoyed to watch it especially the lion had to jump from one pillar to another. The performer also quite funny. I watched from above and at the end of performance, the lion got angpau (red packet with money) from audience. 

White Lion wandering around
White Lion
So that all for today. Feeling weird that I write in English today. But, I have to improve my writing. Hope please forgive me if there is mistake in grammar or etc. ...HAPPY HOLIDAYS..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...