Monday, June 11, 2012

Hyun Bin (Version) "그남자 (That Man)" Secret Garden OST Part 5

Dah menonton banyak kali pun ..hati CikHan masih tersentuh ... lebih-lebih lagi bila adegan Kim Joo Won ..menulis surat untuk Gil Ra Im ..memang ler jejaka idaman gadis...sanggup korbankan segala-galanya demi gadis yang dicintai ...surat KJW yang telah diterjemahkan 

I’m letting you know beforehand that you are the first and last “poor neglected neighbor” to ever get a letter from society’s leader, Kim Joo Won. So be proud of yourself. 
It is an afternoon when the wind shakes the branches of the trees. I hope that when you read this letter, it is the same kind of afternoon. I hope that you are able to see what I saw. If you stand by the window where I stood, sleep on the bed where I slept, and read the books that I read, with that, let’s say that we are together. Let’s say that we are happy like other lovers..
Finally now I think that perhaps the magical spell we are under is a gift from the heavens. So laugh like a person who received an unexpected gift; if you laugh with your heart, I’ll hear that laughter. Because I am a more able person than you think.
So.. shave my face nicely, and dress in the clothes that I like. With that, let’s say that we are together. Let’s just pretend that we are happy.. just like the other lovers. 
-Kim Joo Won-
Secret Garden (kredit to Secret Garden)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...